What is Womb Wellness?
THE WOMB IS THE SEAT OF A WOMAN'S SOUL.
- The womb is our connection to the very essence of what makes us women.
- This space within a woman’s body is the “house” of our Sacred Seat.
- The Sanskrit name for a woman's womb is known as 'Yoni'.
- This is all encompassing of the reproductive system: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Why is Womb Wellness Essential?
Environmental toxins get ingested, inhaled or absorbed through our skin.
Our body is designed to detox naturally; this is a function that it does every single day.
Unfortunately, it can only do so much and sometimes the exposure outweighs the body’s mechanism to flush the toxins out.
Most toxins are fat-soluble, meaning they are stored in the fatty parts of the body.
Two very fatty parts of the body are the brain and the endocrine glands. The major glands of the endocrine system include the pineal gland, pituitary gland, pancreas, ovaries, testes, thyroid and adrenals.
Toxins not only cause physical symptoms in the body such as weight gain, joint pain, skin irritation, poor digestion, infertility, heart disease, diabetes, headaches, constipation, poor skin tone, weak muscles,
But they manifest in other ways as well such as anxiety, depression, irritability, brain fog, restlessness, poor sleep quality.
Womb Wellness Services help to support natural detoxification in the body, and support hormonal balance.
RADIANT WOMAN WOMB
WELLNESS IMMERSION PROGRAM
Benefits of Womb Wellness
- Detoxifies the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Regulates irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decreases menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Can increase fertility
- Heals and tones the reproductive system after birth.
- Treats uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assists with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assists with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Treats chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Relieves symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Release stored emotions
Sunshine Kate's offers Womb Wellness Services in our office and in the comfort of your own home including yoni herbal steams, castor oil/bentonite clay womb wraps and therapeutic yoga and meditation classes
To learn more, please click below: