Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This beauties offer loads of health benefits to the body including protein, iron and potassium. They are so versatile and you can certainly explore with different flavor combinations.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwis
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oi
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet and roast, stirring once or twice, until deep golden brown, crisp outside and tender inside, 30 to 35 minutes.
- The leaves that are loose will be especially brown and crispy.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.