Chaga Chia Pudding
This powerhouse pudding is loaded with anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties!
It can be enjoyed as an energizing breakfast, a sweet afternoon treats or a savory dessert.
This is a whole body lovin’ recipe during the colder months when our immune systems need a boost.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbps Chaga powder
- 4 tbsps chia seeds
- 2 tbsps raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg and clove
- 1 tbsp honey, optional to garnish
- Garnish with goodies like crystallized ginger, cacao nibs, goji berries, coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients except honey and optional goodies into mason jar.
- Cover lid.
- Shake until ingredients are combined together.
- Place the glass jar in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Ideally, make the chia pudding the eve before and chill It in fridge.
- When you are ready to serve, garnish with honey and garnish goodies.