Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
This simple and easy pudding is versatile based on desired flavors. It is loaded with essential fatty acids, anti-inflammatory spices, potassium and magnesium.
½ -1 cup of chia seeds soaked in coconut milk
1 can full fat coconut milk
½ cup water or coconut water
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
¼ tsp Himalayan salt
½ cup fresh berries, as garnish
- Soak chia seeds in coconut milk for about 30 minutes. This will give chia seeds time to swell and become softer.
- Mix chia seed and coconut milk mixture with water and cinnamon in a blender or mix by hand.
- Pour into bowl and stir in coconut flakes.
- Sprinkle salt and garnish with berries.
- Serve in your favorite glasses.
*Other options: add cacao powder or nibs for a creamy, chocolaty taste
Experiment with other spice combinations: cardamom, nutmeg and ginger