Crunchy Coffee Almond Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie adds a little shimmy to your step in your busy day. If you are sensitive to caffeine, feel free to swap out the coffee/tea for naturally caffeine free herbal tea.
- 4 ounces chilled coffee, green tea or matcha tea **
- 4-6 ounces coconut water, almond milk, coconut water
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 2 tablespoons whole almonds or almond meal
- 1 tablespoon flax meal or 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- small spoonful of chia seeds
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
**Servings: 1 Serving
- Combine chilled coffee and fat-free milk in your Ninja blender then add the almonds.
- Mix until smooth then add the rest of your ingredients and process once more until smooth.