- 1 cup almond meal or brown rice flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- ⅔ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup maple syrup or honey **you can always decrease amount if sensitive to sugar**
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup finely chopped almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries, unsulfured
**Makes 15 Bars
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until combined.
- Add the oats, coconut, nuts, and dried fruit, and stir to combine evenly.
- Press the dough evenly into the 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake on the center rack for 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges are beginning to get brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and cut into 14 bars.
- Store the bars in an airtight container.