The womb is our connection to the very essence of what makes us women.
This space within a woman’s body is the “house” of our Sacred Seat.
The Sanskrit name for a woman's womb is known as 'Yoni'.
This is all encompassing of the reproductive system: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
The womb is the seat of a woman's soul
Sunshine Kate's offers Womb Wellness Services in our office and in the comfort of your own home.
Find out more about the services offered below.
VAGINAL HERBAL STEAM TREATMENTS
After a health consultation which includes an intake and assessment to discuss health concerns , a customized blend of herbs is selected.
In a session, you will sit on a comfortable low stool over steaming warm water infused with your customized blend of herbs.
The intention of the steam session is to support pelvic and uterine health.
Yoni steams help to strengthen, tone & cleanse vaginal tissue and the uterus.
Yoni steams are natural and non-invasive; it is purely steam and herbs gently rising into your vagina. The steam can support an increase circulation to the pelvis, which means enhanced oxygenation, dilation of blood vessels, and a relaxing of the pelvic floor muscles. This can also help tone the muscles which can lead to greater sexual pleasure.
The steam session can support overall health of the womb, but also address infertility, bladder and yeast infections, hemorrhoids, irregular and painful periods. fibroid reduction, cysts and endometriosis.
This steam is a ritual of self-care and stress reduction. The benefits encompass the body and mind, and most every woman can benefit from yoni steam sessions.
Please note that a woman who is pregnant, has an IUD present or Herpes outbreak cannot steam.
WOMB YOGA SESSIONS
Womb Yoga Sessions
incorporates breath-work, affirmations, meditations and postures focused on bringing awareness, healing and balance to the whole body.
This is an individualized session for every woman based on consultation.
Fertility Yoga Sessions
explore specific yoga postures and practices to stimulate and tone the reproductive system, enhance the flow of energy and circulation through the body, and support balanced hormone levels.
WOMB WRAP DETOX PACKS:
Detox Packs are a combination of castor oil and bentonite clay applied to the lower abdominal area.
- Increased circulation
- Supports removal of heavy metals and impurities
- Pain relief
- Cleanses the skin
YONI EGG Consult
The practice of using Yoni Eggs to strengthen vaginal health emerged in ancient China. They’ve been used for over 2000 years.
Yoni Eggs are also known as Jade Eggs, and can come as Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Jasper, Carnelian and many other stones..
These stones are carved into an egg shape and polished to be worn inside the vagina.
How are Yoni Eggs Beneficial?
- Gain control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles
- Support Orgasmic Health: including vaginal, cervical and uterine orgasms
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort; as through regular practice it can increase blood flow to pelvic organs and help move stagnant energy.
- Stimulates the ovaries in a gentle way balances hormone levels
- Reduce menopausal symptoms and balancing estrogen levels
- Regular practice stimulates the bartholin gland inside the vagina that is responsible for producing lubrication. One of the first effects women experience is feeling juicier, which can be helpful for menopausal women.
- Overcome traumatic experiences of sexual abuse, as it can promote a sense of trust back in the body
- Can help to release stored emotional and energetic imprints, as the vaginal tissue holds onto these psychological blockages
- It can prevent incontinence
- Develop and enhance a deeper and more loving relationship with one’s body
- Awaken creative energy, passion and libido and sexuality
In this consult, we explore what your intentions are with working with the yoni egg, where your body needs to most attention / awareness, as well gain an understanding of how to use the yoni egg.
*This consult is for educational purpose
Benefits of Womb Wellness Services include, but are not limited to:
- Reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined an optimal eating plan and lifestyle support
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Relieve discomfort associated with uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Eliminate chronic vaginal/yeast infections, especially when combined with optimal eating plan and lifestyle support
- Relieve symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions
Do you have questions about these services?
Want to connect and learn more? Please don't hesitate to reach out for a chat!