Summer Afternoon Lemonade Cooler
Hydrate and nourish your body with this easy recipe. It’s versatile so you can mix and match herbs that support your body based on your health focus. Lemons are naturally detoxifying and anti-inflammatory, local honey boosts the immune system and fresh herbs can energize or relax you depending on selection.
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1-2 tablespoons raw and local honey
- 2 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (I love the combination of rosemary and lavender)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
**Makes 3 servings
- Place lemon juice, mineral water and honey into a blender, add ice and pulse to crush ice.
- Add herbs and salt and pulse for one moment.
- Pour into mason jars. Garnish with sprig of fresh rosemary. Serve immediately
Enjoy making a batch, pour into your favorite mason jars and kick your shoes off while you relax and sip a glass of summer afternoon bliss.