This simple and easy pudding is versatile based on desired flavors. It is loaded with essential fatty acids, anti-inflammatory spices, potassium and magnesium. It can be enjoyed as a breakfast on the go, a pick-me-up-snack or a nourishing dessert.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup water or coconut water
- ½ -1 cup of chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ cup fresh berries, as garnish
**Makes 2-4 servings
*Other options: add cacao powder or nibs for a creamy, chocolaty taste
Experiment with other spice combinations: cardamom, nutmeg and ginger
- Mix coconut milk, water, chia seeds, and cinnamon in a blender or mix by hand.
- Pour into bowl and stir in coconut flakes.
- Sprinkle salt and garnish with berries.
- Serve in your favorite glasses.