This combination is divine femininity in a mug. It's sensual and fragrant.
This drink is a great source of Vitamin C and antioxidants to support the immune system and maintain healthy skin. Rose petals support reducing inflammation in the body and promote cellular rejuvenation.
This tea invokes a sense of calm and sweet stillness with every sip.
- 8 oz coconut milk (you could also use almond, rice or regular)
- 2 oz water
- 1 tbsp rose tea
- 1 tsp cardamom
- optional sweetener such as local honey, to taste
- Combine milk and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, then add tea. Please note, if you are using tea in a bag, cut it open and add the leaves directly so that the liquid can really absorb the flavor.
- Allow to simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep for 5-7 minutes. Strain. Pour in a mug and enjoy!